Friday, February 20, 2009

day 7

GOING BY SO FAST!!

My mom woke me up early so we could go to the zoo and see the pandas. It was nice and cold out and she kept throwing snowballs at me. We met this old Chinese man who kept asking a ton of questions to my mom, and then me, nice, he was a volunteer at the zoo. He told me he worked on the first computer in Beijing in 1957, and a lot of old men here just stay home watch tv and read newspaper, but he still uses his brain and talks to people. He kept poking me though as he was talking probably oblivious that it was my boob (I keep wearing my dad's jacket because it's warm so its basically shapeless)...then he was also spitting as he talked and my germaphobe self kept wanting to back up and get away so no spit would get in/on me...he was nice though and good for him to enjoy himself in old age.

We met dad for lunch, dropped him back off at work went shopping, stopped to get our nails done walked home,and then happy hour tonight.















Toilet paper anyone? this guy was going around selling it!



No comments:

Post a Comment