Monday, February 23, 2009

10

I woke up early and worked out, got ready went to lunch with the ladies. It was really good a 3 course meal. Lentil soup, risotto and passion fruit sorbet...yeah I have no been eating Chinese food that much at all surprisingly, but the places I've been are high quality restaurants at such a great price. We then went for our Monday massages, my lady today was a bit to rough even when I said to be a little less rough, it felt good though.

This afternoon I helped my moms friends with photoshop, hopefully they can understand it and do some fun stuff with it.

We were supposed to go out to this Turkish Restuarant for dinner, but the guys came up to work on our water filter and it took so long that I had to go pick my dad up and then we ended up going for pizza and walked home. As we left the restuarant and reached the street there was a speaker on a pole playing music and these old couples were dancing their hearts out, it was so cute! Nothing fancy at all but they were having a good time so it was cool, had I liked to dance it would have been fun.

My mom was not feeling well at all tonight so I really hope tomorrow she feels better, we have shopping to do :)

1 comment: